Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sample Rent Increase Letter


Sample Rent Raise Notice

27 November, 2012

Mr. Fred Rogers
Address Line 1
Address Line 2

Sub: Enhancement of House Rent against Apartment No.:  ......., ....... Floor, Located at ............................

Dear Sir,

It has been a pleasure to have an excellent tenant like you for the last few years. Today I am writing to you for requesting an increase in your Rent for the above-mentioned premises. The rental enhancement has become necessary as the maintenance cost of the said premises has increased due to abnormal price hike of everyday essentials.

Accordingly, I will request you to pay (Amount) per month from (Date).

I hope that you will understand my circumstances and make the enhancement as requested and oblige thereby.

I always value having you as one of my tenants and look forward to providing outstanding management as well as maintaining a safe and attractive living environment in the future.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration on my request.

Yours faithfully,

Signature
(Name of Signatory)
Landlord
Address Line1
Address Line1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Random Posts

Visitors

free counters

Add Us in Your Circles

  © Ink of life 2014 | Privacy Policy

ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP