Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sample Invitation Letter for Issuing Visa


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Sponsorship Letter for Visa

The Visa Officer
The Consulate General of Bangladesh
New Delhi.

Subject: Request for Issuance of Visit Visa.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that I wish to invite John Miller, Passport No: ………….. to visit Bangladesh to join my marriage ceremony. Therefore, he will need to stay in Bangladesh from ………….. to …………

I will arrange safe accommodation and transportation for him during the entire period of his visit in Bangladesh. Besides, I will also bear his general expenses. I have attached a copy of my recent Bank Statement as an evidence of my financial status.

I would highly appreciate if you kindly issue Visa against his Passport as early as possible.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.


Handwritten Signature
(Full Name of Signatory)
Address

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Random Posts

Visitors

free counters

Add Us in Your Circles

  © Ink of life 2017 | Privacy Policy

ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP