Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sample Salary Loan Letter


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Advance Salary Request Letter

July 26, 2016

Name of Addressee
Designation
Address

Salary Loan.

Dear Sir,

I have been serving under your reputed company as a Sates Executive for more than ten years. Due to some personal reasons I need one month’s salary loan, which I commit to return with five equal instalments. I would appreciate if the instalments are deducted from each month’s salary until full repayment of the loan amount.

Under the above circumstance, I pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my request and oblige thereby.

Thank you advance for your kind consideration.

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Signatory)
Designation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Random Posts

Visitors

free counters

Add Us in Your Circles

  © Ink of life 2017 | Privacy Policy

ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP