Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sample Letter Format for Changing Contact Number of Bank Account


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Request Letter to Bank Manager to Change Mobile Number

August 02, 2016

The Manager
Name of Bank
Branch Name
Address

Sub: Request to Change Existing Contact Number.

Dear Sir,

I hold a satisfactorily conducted savings account in your reputed bank. Up till now my contact number has been the same as with your record. But recently I have changed my contact number due to incessant network problem. Accordingly, my new contact number is: +00 000 000.

Therefore, kindly update my contact information as per the aforesaid new number and make all future communication into this number only.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

With kind regards,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Account Holder)
A/C No.:…………………….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Random Posts

Visitors

free counters

Add Us in Your Circles

  © Ink of life 2017 | Privacy Policy

ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP