Friday, April 7, 2017

Sample Letter to Restore the Disconnected Electricity Line


Sample Tender Submission Letter

How to Request to the Authority for Reconnection of Terminated Electricity Line?

April 7, 2017

Name of Addressee
Desiugnation
Company
Address

Sub: Request for Reconnection of Terminated Electricity Connection.

Dear Sir,

With regards to the above please be noted that my electricity connection was disconnected by your concerned department on [insert date] for non-payment of bills. A post-disconnection notice issued by your office on [insert date] stated that the connection will be restored if the arrears are settled with necessary surcharge. Accordingly, I have paid all arrear bills on along with applicable surcharge. The Payment slip is enclosed for your ready reference.

Under the above circumstance, I would request you to restore my electricity connection as early as possible.

I hereby assure you that it was just an oversight from my end and in future I shall settle my bills within the permitted time.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to the matter.

Yours sincerely,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Signatory)
Customer ID: [insert]

Enclosure:
  1. Payment Slip - 1 sheet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Random Posts

Visitors

free counters

Add Us in Your Circles

  © Ink of life 2017 | Privacy Policy

ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP