Monday, September 11, 2017


Sample Leave of Absence Letter for Service Holders

Application for Leave of Absence for Sickness.

September 11, 2017

Name of Addressee
Designation
Name of Company
Address

Sub: Leave of Absence.

Dear Sir,

I am one of your regular employees having good attendance record. Over the past few days I have been experiencing an unstable health condition due to severe attack of [insert disease name]. Examining my physical state the doctor has advised me to take bed rest for [insert days]. Therefore, it would be really helpful if leave is granted for me for the period of [insert leave period i.e., from September 11 to September 20, 2017].

Under the above circumstance, I shall highly appreciate if you kindly consider my case from humanitarian point of view and grant me leave for the above days only.

Thank you in advance for taking my request into consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Employee)
Designation

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts