Monday, February 12, 2018



Sample Letter to a Hotel for Booking Cancellation

Cancellation of Room Reservation Letter

February 12, 2018

Designation of Addressee
Name of Hotel
Address

Sub: Cancellation of Hotel Reservation.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that I would like to cancel my booking number [insert booking reference] due to an unavoidable circumstance. I enclose herewith the Booking Confirmation Letter for your ready reference.

As per your policy, any booking could be cancelled for free within [insert days] days from the date of reservation. Therefore, kindly cancel my booking and refund the payment in full.

Please accept my deepest apology for any inconvenience caused to you from this decision. I look forward to visiting your hotel in the future if the circumstances allow.

In this context, I would highly appreciate if you kindly acknowledge and confirm my request by return email.

Thank you in advance for your prompt assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Customer)

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts