Saturday, November 17, 2018


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Election Candidacy Announcement Letter







Dear member,

Hope this letter finds you in good health. With this letter I take the opportunity to inform you about my candidacy for the upcoming [name of election] election.

I have been a member of [insert name of club/institution] since long time. I have completed my M.A. in [insert specialty, e.g.: political science/English literature] in the year [insert year of completion]. At present I am involved in [insert profession, e.g.: business/service]. I am happily married and have [number of children, e.g.: 2] children. My wife is a [insert profession, e.g.: housewife/business woman] and both of our children are pursuing higher study in abroad.

My decision for campaigning for [insert name of election] was a bit unexpected. Most of my acquaintances asked the reason behind this decision. Well, the reason is quite simple; I love this club/institution and am looking forward to develop it further. With due respect to the existing executive committee, I would like to remark that the club/institution could be operated in a more systematic way, we just need to be more dedicated.

I think, with my experience in business/service, I would be able to bring remarkable change in the existing milieu of the club. If elected, I would try my utmost to discharge my duties with utmost sincerity and enthusiasm.

Expecting your kind presence and blessings in the Election Day.

A happy new year in advance!

With warm regards,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Member)
Member ID: [insert ID No.]

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts