Wednesday, June 20, 2018


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Complaining about Unsatisfactory Customer Service at Hotel

June 20, 2018

The Manager
Name of Hotel
Address.


Sub: Poor Customer Service.

Dear Sir,

I have been a frequent guest at your hotel for the last [insert years]. The top reason for choosing your hotel was definitely the excellent customer service and the homely environment.

However, during recent visit at your hotel my old trust was greatly shattered by witnessing a series of mismanagements. After experiencing such an unsatisfactory service I am quite hesitant whether I would stay in your hotel in future. Therefore, I would request you to enhance the quality of your customer service to retain the returning visitors. Otherwise, you may lose many of your loyal customers like me.

As per my observations you need improvements to the following extent:
[explain in detail]

It cannot be denied that customer satisfaction is an important factor in hotel business. Thus I hope that in future you will take proper initiatives to attain your customer’s trust.

Yours sincerely,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Guest)

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts