Saturday, March 2, 2019


Sample New Debit Card Request Letter

Request Letter to Issue Duplicate ATM Card

March 02, 2019

The Manager Bank Name
Branch Name
Address.

Sub: Issuance of New Debit Card against AC No: [insert account number].

Dear Sir,

I have been maintaining the above account since long time. Recently I have lost my debit card linked to the subject account, which I intimated your branch right away. In response, the bank authority advised me to file a general diary into the local police station. He also suggested me to submit the GD Entry copy to the bank along with the prescribed form [insert name/code of the form]. The duly filled up prescribed form and a copy of the GD Entry is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.

Now that all formalities have been fulfilled, I would highly appreciate if you kindly issue me a new debit card as early as possible.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Customer)
Contact No: [insert contact number]

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts