Monday, May 4, 2020


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Formal Job Proposal Letter to Employer


May 04, 2020

Name of Addressee
Designation
Name of Company
Address.

Sub: Offer for Professional Services.

Dear Sir,

I used to serve in a multinational company which was [insert company name, e.g. ABC Ltd.] by name. In the aforesaid company, I held the position of [insert designation, e.g. Secretary to the Head of Sales]. However, two weeks ago I left the company as it was on the verge of winding up its business. Right now the company is in liquidation state.

During my professional tenure as [insert designation, e.g. Secretary to the Head of Sales], I have worked in different departments. Hence I am very well aware of what concerns the collaboration that should be given to a Head of Department. Therefore, it is quite believable that I am eligible to provide an efficient and excellent service in any company of a similar nature.

As for my educational background, I have an Honours and Master’s degree in Marketing. Moreover, I also have a Master’s degree in English Literature.

Under the above context, I will be very grateful if you provide me with the opportunity to prove my ability.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of the Signatory)
Contact No: [insert]

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts