Sunday, August 28, 2022


Sample Postponement of Meeting Notice

Format of Application for Relaxation in Timings


August 27, 2022

Name of the Recipient
Designation
Name of Company
Department
Address.

Sub: Request for Relaxation of Attendance Timing Due to Sickness.

Dear Sir,

According to the prevailing administrative policy of the company, all staff are conditioned to attend the office at 10:00 am sharp. Like all other employees, I am also espectful towards the rules set out by (insert company’s name, e.g.: ABC Ltd.) and determined to attend office accordingly. However, a recent visit to the doctor’s chamber due to a sudden sickness revealed that I have been suffering from an ulcer. Consequently, the doctor has prescribed me several medicines and suggested 01 (one) month’s bed rest.

Although ignoring the doctor’s advice might not be a good idea, but still I would like to continue attending the office in consideration of the responsibility I hold in this company. However, as my sickness doesn’t allow me to work like a healthy man, it would not be possible for me to attend the office as usual at 10:00 am in the morning..

Under the above circumstance, I would highly appreciate and be ever grateful if you kindly relax my morning’s attendance time for 01 (one) hour from August 24, 2022 to September 24, 2022.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of the Employee)
Mobile No: [insert number]

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts