Wednesday, November 23, 2022


Sample Letter Regarding Due Utility Bills

Request for Sanction of Advance Payment against Product Sales


November 23, 2022

Name of Addressee
Name of Company
Address

Sub: Sanction of Advance Payment against Incentive.

Dear Sir,

First of all let me extend my deepest gratitude for selecting me as the Employee of the Year. Being the top performer I have also earned a considerable amount of incentives against product sales. I am aware that the said incentives are only payable after receiving a hundred per cent payment from the clients’ end. However, today I would like to approach you for an advance payment against my earned incentives as a special consideration for my recent financial hardships.

For your kind information, last month I have become the proud father of a son. But unfortunately, due to postpartum complications, he had been in the ICU for 10 days. Consequently, his treatment required a large amount of money. Now my child is out of danger but I am burdened with a huge debt. Moreover, I am even struggling to meet the minimum needs of my family.

In the backdrop of the above circumstance, I would request you to consider my case from a humanitarian perspective and kindly grant me [insert amount, e.g.: Tk. 40,000/-] advance payment against my entitled incentives.

I shall remain ever grateful to you for this act of benevolence.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration of my request.

Yours faithfully,


Handwritten Signature
(Name of the Signatory)
(Designation)

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts