Saturday, January 20, 2018


Sample Application for an Electrical Sub-meter

Letter to the Electricity Department Requesting for Installation of a Sub-meter



January 20, 2018

The Engineer-in-Charge
Name of Company
Address

Sub: Application for an Electrical Sub-meter.

Dear Sir,

I am a resident of [insert address] residing with my landlord in the same premises. I have no electric meter of my own and I pay electric charges to the landlord on an ad hoc basis.

I feel the charges I pay are arbitrary and high. I was pleading for a separate meter and my landlord has now agreed to allow me a sub-meter to be installed for my use.

I would, therefore, request you to install a sub-meter in the aforesaid premises. I shall deposit necessary fees on hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Applicant)
Address

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts