Monday, July 1, 2019


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Claim Missing Qmiles on Qatar Airways by E-mail


Sub: Unable to Add Qmiles for Flights.

Dear Concern,

I have been trying to claim Qmiles for my flights for two consecutive days. However, during my attempt to execute the aforesaid task I received this message: "Claim should be within 180 days from date of travel for existing members and not more than 30 days before enrolment for new members".

In this circumstance, I do not really know how to add Qmiles against my flights. Therefore, I would highly appreciate your kind assistance in the subject issue. My details are as appended below for your reference and information:
  • Ticket Number: [insert number]
  • Membership Name: [insert name]
  • Membership Number [insert number]
Furthermore, I am also enclosing herewith the scanned copy of the related ticket and boarding pass.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Best regards,

Name of Member

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts