Monday, August 5, 2019


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Request Letter to the Bank Manager to Stop Dilly Dallying with FDR Encashment


Date: August 05, 2019

The Manager
Bank's Name
Branch Name
Address

Sub: Delayed Encashment of FDRs.

Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank your esteemed bank for providing me continuous satisfactory customer support since last two decades. In fact, it is your good service and timely repayment policy that encouraged us to invest my money into your bank. It has really been a wonderful experience, no doubt.

However, since last year I have noticed a decline in your service. Several of my FDRs missed encashment schedule since the bank lacked liquidity. Yours is a top rated bank and never in my life had I faced such an odd situation during this long tenure. Any good financial organization must be able to return fund whenever there is a request from the customer’s end. Since your bank has failed to respond to customer request for encashment for several times, I have definitely lost my confidence for any further investment here.

Anyway, kindly take this letter as my final notice for encashment of my FDRs. Please make sure that each individual FDR fund is credited into my designated SB Accounts. If I do not retrieve my funds by 10 (ten) days from the date of this letter, then I will take legal action against your bank.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Signatory)
Address

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts