Saturday, October 12, 2019


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Application for a Transfer Certificate

October 12, 2019

Name of Employee
Designation
Company Name
Company Address

Sub: Request for Issuance of a Transfer Certificate.

Dear Sir,

I am a student of class [write class name, e.g. XI] of your renowned educational institution. I have been studying in your college since the last three years. Recently, my father has been transferred to [insert place, e.g. Rajshahi] and he is desirous to shift the whole family into his new posting location. Consequently, it is quite obvious that I will also accompany them during the transfer. Therefore, it would be virtually impossible for me to continue my study in your institution any longer.

Under the above circumstance, I would request you to issue me a transfer certificate as to enable me to get myself admitted into a college in [insert place, e.g. Rajshahi].

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration upon my request.

Yours faithfully,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Student)
Department: [insert department name]
Roll No: [insert roll number]

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts