Sunday, September 6, 2020


Sample Postponement of Meeting Notice

Letter for Changing Residential Property to Commercial Property


September 06, 2020

Name of the Recipient
Designation
Name of the Authority
Address.

Sub: Application for Converting a Residential Apartment to a Commercial One.

Dear Sir,

I own a 7- Storeyed residential apartment building at [insert address, e.g.: House no: 2-A, Road no: 123, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212]. The building was constructed in the year [insert year, e.g. 1999], a time when there was an escalating demand for residential apartments. However, after a few years, the whole scenario changed when the area tended more and more towards commercial activities. Right now our area houses numerous banks, private offices, shopping malls, super shops, schools, colleges, universities, etc. Resultantly, the demand for residential apartments has diminished. Now I find it hard to get tenants for my vacant apartments.

Due to the aforesaid issue, most of the existing residential establishments have already been converted into commercial properties. Moreover, all new buildings are being built will commercial permission.

In line with the pervading trend, I would also like to convert my property’s residential status. I believe that this would pave the way for getting good tenants. For you kind information, I am ready to go through all the prevailing government procedures to get the desired commercial permit.

Under the above circumstance, I would highly appreciate if you kindly consider my case and grant me the commercial permit as early as possible. Please feel free to contact me should you have any queries or further clarifications.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of the Signatory)
Designation

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts