Wednesday, December 7, 2022


Sample Request Letter to Stop Salary Deduction

Request to Stop Payroll Deduction


December 7, 2022

Name of Addressee
Name of Company
Address

Sub: Remission of Salary Deduction against Late Absence.

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above please be noted that in November 2022 I had been suffering from relapsing fever for which I often failed to attend the office on time. Consequently, the Admin Department has called for 06 days’ salary deduction from my monthly salary for November 2022.

In justification, I would like to inform you that my case was fully a medical one and I was not in a position to fully manage it. As a result, I was unable to maintain regularity of my attendance. I have enclosed all of my medical prescription and diagnostic reports for your kind perusal.

In this circumstance, I would hope and pray that you will consider my case favourably and remit the salary deduction for those 06 days only.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration on the matter.

Yours faithfully,


Handwritten Signature
(Name of the Signatory)
(Designation)

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts