Monday, December 23, 2019


Request Letter for Approval of Change in Office Timing

How to Ask for a Flexible Work Schedule Due to Personal Problem


December 23, 2019

Name of Employer
Designation
Name of Company
Address

Sub: Revision of Office Timing.

Dear Sir,

I have been serving under your company since long time. Like me, my wife is also a service holder. Consequently, it is getting very hard for us to maintain our children’s schools. Therefore, to tackle the very situation, I will no longer be able to attend office from [insert present office timing, e.g. 10:00 am to 4:00 pm]. However, I do not have a problem if my office timing is re-fixed at [insert expected office timing, e.g. 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm]. Otherwise, it won’t be possible for me to continue my services at your company for any longer.

Under the above circumstance, I would request you to consider my case favourably and pass a decision that you may deem appropriate.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Best regards,

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Employee)
Designation

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts