Wednesday, December 25, 2019


Sample Tender Submission Letter

Notice to the Clients about Retirement from Business



December 25, 2019


Sub: Winding up of Business.


Dear Valued Client,

In [insert store name, e.g. Angus General Store] we have been serving our clients with the same enthusiasm from the very first day for more than [insert duration, e.g. 30] years.

When the store was born I could never imagine that the business would go so far. We received great customer response, no doubt. However, with [insert your age, e.g. 70] years already and many hours of work, now I think it’s time for me to retire. For this reason, in [insert closing date, e.g. January 7, 2020] we will close our store forever.

In the family, nobody wants to take over the business and I don't consider the option of transferring it, since it has always been a business project that is born and dies with our family.

To all the clients I want to thank you with all my heart: to the faithful, to the sporadic ones, to those who did not attend well, to those who did not find what they were looking for, to those who lost and went to the competition and in general, to all those who ever entered the store.

I retire with the peace of mind of having done my best and the best I knew, even if I made mistakes.

Thank you for your trust during all this time.

Greetings.

Handwritten Signature
(Name of Store Owner)
[insert store name]
Mobile:[insert mobile phone number]

Be Informed Whenever a New Post is Published.

If you enjoyed this article, SUBSCRIBE now for FREE to get regular updates delivered to your E-mail inbox.Your E-mail is safe with us - No spam, we promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Popular Posts